Wednesday 10 September 2008

Well Hello!

I cannot believe its been nearly a year since I last posted. Time flies.

This past year has seen the birth of my second daughter, Zoe on 21 April 2008 (10 days overdue and born my elective c-section) Amy turned 2 and me getting fatter lol.

Amy is a little madam and a complete chatterbox so everyone has to watch what they are saying very carefully especially after an episiode of Amy saying bugger a lot after I let it slip.

Peter is still overworked and underpaid!

A week after Zoe was born I was only 4lbs away from my pre-pregnancy (but overweight) weight but Zoe was/is a very demanding baby and had terrible colic so I wasnt eating properly and Peter can eat loads of crap and still lose weight and I was eating the same as him so the weight crept back on and when Zoe was 4 months old I weighed nearly as much as I did at 9 months pregnant!!!!

I re-joined slimming world a few weeks ago and have so far lost 8.5lbs. I seem to be struggling a bit more this time around and have been losing half a pound here and there which is very depressing especially when I have been 100% good.

So there we are that is the past year. Hopefully this time next year I will be 4+ stone lighter. I turn 30 on 25 March 2009 and would love to weigh under 13st as I havent weighed that little in 10 years so a big deal for me and then after my 30th I shall work on the rest of the weight and fingers crossed by Christmas 2009 I shall be a different woman.

I am doing a lot of walking with the kiddies which is helping and using the Wii Fit which is a lot of fun and makes you think your not actually exercising. I am yet to beat Peter's score with the Advanced Step but I shall get there plus I am beating him at the advanced boxing so swings and roundabouts!

Food today is:-
B- 2 weetabix (b), 250ml semi-skimmed milk (a) and a banana
L - Ham & 28g Cheese (a) om followed by a pack of limbos (3 syns) and a hifi bar (b).
D - Loads of very lean beef with swede, carrots, onion, broccoli, cauliflower, runner beans and some stock followed by melon and a Not Guilty lolly (1.5 syns)

Tuesdays are still my weigh-in days so unless anything particular grabs me I shall report back next Tuesday.

2 comments:

Posh Totty said...

Good luck with it all, I know only too well how hard it is, I have just started again too and have lost 4lb last week and so far still doing well (I think lol)

keep blogging ;o) I look forward to reading about your progress :o) Xxx

Scott Chambers said...

Spooky. I found your site today as I'm starting Slimming World tomorrow. It turns out it's your thirtieth birthday. So, I just thought I'd say...Happy Birthday! :-) I hope you have a wonderful day.