Monday 6 August 2007

Transformers - The Movie

We went to see the new Transformers movie on saturday night and I have to say it was excellent. I thought the FX were fabulous and I hope they decide to make another one.

The in-laws looked after Amy so we could go as we havent been out just the two of us since the beginning of December last year so it was well overdue for us to go out.

Today is our 2nd wedding anniversary (which is why we went out on Saturday night) and so far I have been doing lots of washing (to be ironed later) and took Amy to have her booster jabs which she really cried at which made me want to cry :o( Poor baby.

Weigh-In is tomorrow but I dont know if I want to go as I have been really naughty yet again this week - oops. Will see how I feel tomorrow and decide whether I am brave enough to go and step on the scale. This week I have no-one else to blame - or do I!?!?!?

No comments: