Wednesday 8 August 2007

Happy Birthday Mummy

Its my mum's birthday today. She never usually likes her birthdays for one reason or another so am hoping that today she will enjoy herself. Unfortunately one of her cats (actually my old cat that I had to give her as she recked my flat) Meadow died suddenly on Monday night so that has put a downer on things but fingers crossed we can make her birthday a happy event!

I gained 2lbs yesterday ooops. I am my own worst enemy sometimes as I have been eating so much cr@p the past few weeks and had a gain 3 weeks in a row now. I woulod be happy to lose 1lb next week but I dont know whether that is going to happen or not as Peter's 30th is on Sunday and we have plans all weekend. Luckily I am not going to drink as I will be driving. I dont usually drink anymore anyway since having Amy as I am too much or a light weight.

Amy has been a nightmare since having her jabs, up and down all night the last couple of nights to a very moody baby!

No comments: