Wednesday 27 June 2007

MMMMM Mattessons

Would like to share this little new found food with you!

Its by Mattessons and its called Fridge Raiders. They do Chinese Spare Rib flavour which is 2 1/2 syns on a red day and roast chicken flavour which is 1 1/2 syns on a red day. They are lovely! The chinese spare rib ones are to die(t) for!

I have been for a walk today and am off to aqua fit tonight yay me.

Amy is teething so am having to deal with grumpy/clingy child and nasty nappies!! Only 1 week and 1 day until she turns one. OH. MY. GOD.

Oh yeah I only lost 1lb this week boo hiss thought I would have lost a bit more than that. Will have to try harder this week, although I am off out to London on friday night for a few hours and have free food and drink at my disposal. Must resist!

2 comments:

Nancy Jensen said...

No WAY! Amy is almost one year old? WOW... that just boggles my mind. Of course my mind isn't always clear anyway... hehe...

Hey, one pound in a week is just good. I had started a diet program of sorts but I have let it go and have regained about 2 of the 6 lbs I lost. Only 6 lbs in a month.... and now only 4 lost. I'm burned out but you should be very happy with your progress! YAY for the walking and the aqua aerobics! My exercise lately is to sit and sweat in 109 degree weather. haha...

Wish I had a clue what food you were talking about. tee-hee.

gemgems said...

Nancy you make me laugh :o)

If you need to query a food i.e. need the description to find the American alternative then email me and i will try and help you out.

Dieting is not easy at all so I think any little helps.